Long before the global pandemic proved just how important hand sanitiser is in order to stop the spread of germs and microbes found on the hands, we (Sonja and Sofia) launched our company GELPOP, making hand sanitiser easy, accessible and super chic!
We are busy and active mothers, with five children and two dogs between us. Our days are spent juggling business with family life and a diverse schedule that includes school runs, drop-offs to football lessons, after school activities as well as our own social lives including exercise classes and regular travel.
GELPOP was born when we were together in London’s Hyde park with our children and dogs. Eager to disinfect everyone’s hands before sitting down to enjoy a snack, we searched in our handbags for wipes, bottles of water or disinfectant gel.
It was then that we saw the need for an easily accessible and well designed hand sanitiser accessory. One that our children could clip onto their school backpacks, and one that their fashion conscious friends would also proudly attach to their designer handbags.
When we could not find what we were looking for, we decided to ‘take matters into our own hands’ and launch GELPOP; bright, fun, funky and sustainable clip-on sanitiser accessories, with a mission to promote the use of hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available, in order to keep everyone healthy, happy and stylish at all times.
- GELPOP is made out of sustainable silicone and has a convenient clip-on device that easily attaches to your backpack, purse, buggy or more.
- Designed in London, UK.
- Cool, clean and colorful describe our first 5 GELPOP models!
- GELPOP is a socially conscious, clean company that aims to reduce the use of hand wipes and other pollutants as it provides refills for the pocket holders.
- Our GELPOP GEL can be sold separately and kills 99.9% of germs.
- Our GELPOP GEL is antibacterial and has a light texture to dry quickly and to use as often as you need. It includes natural aloe vera preventing dry hands for you and your little ones.